The Youth4Youth Program
Youth4Youth is about youth helping youth believe in themselves through responsibility and accountability. This student driven program develops leadership and success skills in a cross-section of students in a school building, empowering them to create solutions and make a difference in their school, community and beyond. Character Education, leadership development and anti-bullying programming all in one. And the best part...it's designed to be self-sustaining!
In addition to youth leadership development, we provide prevention programming which includes social-emotional skill development and resiliency as well as refusal skills.
Each school team creates a 2-year action plan, where students identify, plan and initiate action to solve specific issues relevant to their school, whether it be; bullying prevention, respect, harassment, racism, prejudice, asset and character development, student/teacher communication, attitude, drug and alcohol use and more. You can become a Youth4Youth school!
Y4Y Builds & Promotes
- Success Habits
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Working Together
- Getting Along
- Safe Schools
- Making a Difference
Ultimate Leadership Training (ULT)
ULT is based on the leadership principles of the Youth4Youth Program. This hands-on training is an excellent way to inspire, motivate, and empower students or staff.
Providing a solid foundation with Ultimate Leadership Training will unleash the potential your students or staff members are holding inside by giving them the necessary tools and skills to take action and get things done.
We’ll engage your team or group in an interactive process of growth and skill development:
- Let’s Play "The Responsibility Game"
- How to Communicate and Get Results
- Characteristics of a Successful Leader
- Developing the Leader Within You
- Planning Your Success
- Habits and Behaviors That Create Success
- Positive Ways to Inspire, Guide and Lead
- Staying Positive and Productive in the midst of Conflict and Change
- Self-management Tips That Can Double Your Effectiveness
Winning presentations from the heart that inspire, educate and challenge us to excel past our perceived limitations.
- Secret of the CAN – How to NOT Get Distracted by the Garbage and the Drama of Life
- Winning the Inner Game – Moving from Self-doubt to Self-confidence
- Crossing the Invisible Line – Tales From the Road of Personal Destruction
Student Keynote Assemblies
- Grades 5 thru 8
- Grades 9 thru 12
- Conferences & Events
- Educational Staff
- Business & Organizations
Train student council, class officers, club officers, and team leaders
Excellent for athletic teams
Provide a life-changing experience for your At-risk students
Customized to meet your goals and objectives